Search:

Loading...

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Poker Terminology of the Week!

Reactions: 
 
 
angle
A technically legal, but borderline unethical, play. For example, deliberately miscalling one's own hand to induce a fold, or placing odd amounts of chips in the pot to confuse opponents about whether you mean to call or raise. A player employing such tactics is called an "angle shooter".
 
I never heard of this style of play, or maybe I have and I just don't get it through context. I suppose this means to trick someone into thinking you don't know what your doing.

I'm not sure, has anyone else heard of this or done it? It is very interesting.

At any rate, hope you enjoyed your term of the week. Deuces!

-Farce

                                                        Disturbed - Land of confusion

No comments: