Search:

Loading...

Saturday, May 18, 2013

No time for free-rolls, Fun Steps it is!

Reactions: 


Hey all,

Got home today, made some good old fashion frying pan steak with steamed red taters and baby carrots. (Nom nom nom) Fell victim to the boob tube watching a new show about zombie apocalypse preparation. I must have found it really interesting, haha!

So, time flew by and didn't realize how late it had gotten. That being said, no time for a free-roll tonight, as I have to open up the shop tomorrow pretty early, but I've played a handful of fun steps with an awful lot of donk players and its really got me into a bitter mood.

I mean who calls a 3xbb PFB with 74 off and out of position at that? Who I ask you!?

*Sigh* So I decided the best thing to do is to stop for the night, after five fun step 1's with no win - Yea, I'll pick it up tomorrow.

Dueces all, see you on the felt!

-Farce



1 comment:

Nancey John said...

Your articles make whole sense of every topic.
Poker Player